Green Propolis produced by the bees using “Alecrim do Campo” (Baccharis dracunculifolia)
Collected in the mountain regions of the State of Minas Gerais.
• Type I (raw propolis pieces size minimum of 2 cm)
• Pon Lee Sunyata Export Quality
• 100 % Green Brazilian Propolis
• Rich in Flavonoids, Phenolic Substances and Artepillin-c
• Packed vacuum in Poly Nylon plastic bags, suitable for foods.
* The beside product image is only a illustrative picture. The product is not packaged as shown*
Propolis is a Greek word formed by syllables “pro”, that means defense, and “polis”, that means city, so its definition is “in defense of the city”, in this case, in defense of the beehive.
Propolis is a resin collected by honey bees (Apis mellifera) from different parts of the plants, such as sprouts, buds and flowers found in trees, bushes, etc, and it is changed by the saliva of the bees to seal the beehive and protect it against the entry of insects and proliferation
The Green Propolis is collected by honey bees (Apis mellifera) from sprout resins of a shrub called “alecrim-do-campo” (Baccharis dracunculifolia), a typical plant naturally found in some regions of Brazil.
Besides being known as botanical source of the green propolis, such shrub has been widely used for several therapeutic indications.
Av. Presidente Vargas, 334
CEP: 12947-240 – Atibaia – SP
Telefone / Fax
Curta nossa página
SUNYATA PON LEE 2017 - All rights reserved.
Development: Mó Digital